What are you Looking for?
No products were found matching your selection.
Username or E-mail*
Only fill in if you are not human
Keep me signed in
Forgot your password?
Only fill in if you are not human
The personal information that we collect are:
· Email address or any other contact information
· Mobile phone number
· Demographic information like preferences, postcode and interests
· Other information related to the surveys of customers and/or offers
We also assure you that we do not collect or store your Debit Card, Credit Card or Banking Information provided by you at the time of any purchase transaction. Such data is transmitted directly through the payment gateway provider to the bank or payment network.
Hosting of the Data
The website is hosted with Data Hosting IT specialists of the third party. The information which is collected is placed on servers owned and managed by data hosting companies. However, we are not liable for breach of the data at the centers that host the website or any data theft.
How your Personal Information is used:
In order to provide better services from our side in the best possible way and to understand your specific requirements, the information provided by you is being used in following ways:
How we secure your Personal Information:
The personal information that you provide is safeguarded by Everyday Ethical Global Ltd. through reliable electronic, physical and managerial technologies. Appropriate steps are taken for any kind of unauthorized damage, access or alteration of your personal data.
Specific Technologies like Tracking Links, Cookies, Google Analytics etc. are used to customize your experience on our website. In order to collect information related to your visit to our website, we use several technologies like Internet Protocol address, Uniform Resource Locater (URL), browser language, browser type, date and time of request etc. This helps us to improve and customize your experience on our website.
Google Analytics: This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). We use the information such as how you arrive at the Site, how often you’ve visited and which pages you looked at to compile reports using Google Analytics.
We assure you to share your personal information to third parties for marketing their services or products only with your consent. We may share your personal information with:
· Our Affiliates that market and distribute our products
· In Business Transfers made in order to develop our business, we may sell some of our assets. In these transactions, user information in which personal information is included is generally one of the business assets that are transferred. By the submission of your personal information on the website, it is understood that you agree to your data being transferred to such parties in these kind of circumstances.
· We may disclose your personal information if it is essential to comply with any applicable law, legal process, governmental request or regulation. Also, we may disclose any information if it is essential to prevent financial loss or physical harm in connection with actual or suspected illegal activity.
How Long We Keep Personal Information
The time period for which we keep personal information depends on the purpose for which we collect it. In all cases we keep it for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it. We will then delete or anonymize the personal information, unless we are legally required to retain it.
Changes To This Privacy Statement
We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time. Additionally, you are encouraged to check this privacy statement on a regular basis to be aware of the changes made to it.
How to Contact Us